Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Job View Customization

9 years 11 months ago - 9 years 11 months ago #3406 by Clayton
So far the integration has been troublesome in linking to features without actually creating a menu item, but figured out how to do it with much testing. But what I really need is to be able to customize the job view. Specifically, I would like to be able to hide some of the information, but not others. Here is an example of what I would like.
<div class="wrapper_viewjob">
                                [strike]Company&nbsp;:&nbsp;[/strike]
                                                                <span id="anchor">
                                    <a class="anchor" href="/index.php/search-job/jsjobs/viewcompany/cat-13/company-esl-tutor-1">
                                        ESL Tutor                                    </a>
                                </span>
                            </div>
What I would like to do is remove the company title, but keep the company name. I can hide a
<div>
or a
<span>
as exampled here:
<div id="jsjobs_viewjob_subheading" class="company">
                    <span class="subheading_title">Company Information</span>
                    <span class="subheading_posteddate">Posted&nbsp;:&nbsp;12-06-2014</span>
                </div>
using CSS display: none. How can I remove the "Company :", but keep the actual company name and its link?

I don't know if you need it, but here is the site I am building. blacksuit.careers .

On another note, and I don't like having to do it, I would like you to be able to get credit, but I also had to remove the copyright links and images. As a site protected by SSL, the image links were causing the SSL to display errors, something my customer would not appreciate. I would not mind some other link, say a text link in the pages footers or something, just nothing that will disrupt my SSL.
Time to create page: 0.175 seconds

Please publish modules in offcanvas position.