Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

error in using in 2.5

10 years 9 months ago - 10 years 9 months ago #2919 by ammar
error in using in 2.5 was created by ammar
Strict Standards: Declaration of JSJobsController::display() should be compatible with JController::display($cachable = false, $urlparams = false) in C:\xampp\htdocs\Joomla\administrator\components\com_jsjobs\controller.php on line 25

Strict Standards: Declaration of JSJobsControllerJsjobs::display() should be compatible with JController::display($cachable = false, $urlparams = false) in C:\xampp\htdocs\Joomla\administrator\components\com_jsjobs\controllers\jsjobs.php on line 1849

Strict Standards: Only variables should be assigned by reference in C:\xampp\htdocs\Joomla\administrator\components\com_jsjobs\controllers\jsjobs.php on line 1813

Strict Standards: Only variables should be assigned by reference in C:\xampp\htdocs\Joomla\administrator\components\com_jsjobs\controllers\jsjobs.php on line 1827

Strict Standards: Only variables should be assigned by reference in C:\xampp\htdocs\Joomla\administrator\components\com_jsjobs\controllers\jsjobs.php on line 1828

Strict Standards: Only variables should be assigned by reference in C:\xampp\htdocs\Joomla\administrator\components\com_jsjobs\views\applications\view.html.php on line 27

Strict Standards: Only variables should be assigned by reference in C:\xampp\htdocs\Joomla\administrator\components\com_jsjobs\views\applications\view.html.php on line 31

Strict Standards: Only variables should be assigned by reference in C:\xampp\htdocs\Joomla\administrator\components\com_jsjobs\views\applications\view.html.php on line 37

Strict Standards: Only variables should be assigned by reference in C:\xampp\htdocs\Joomla\administrator\components\com_jsjobs\models\jsjobs.php on line 1224

Strict Standards: Only variables should be assigned by reference in C:\xampp\htdocs\Joomla\administrator\components\com_jsjobs\views\applications\tmpl\controlpanel.php on line 21

help me out
10 years 9 months ago #2924 by Shoaib Rehmat
Replied by Shoaib Rehmat on topic error in using in 2.5
Hi ammar,
you simply need to goto your php.ini file and search for the
error_reporting = E_ALL | E_STRICT
and replace the above line with the following once
error_reporting = E_ALL & ~E_DEPRECATED
and restart you xampp.
The following user(s) said Thank You: ammar
10 years 9 months ago #2927 by ammar
Replied by ammar on topic error in using in 2.5
thanxs its working. :)
in js only one company and resume we can add.
how to add more company and resume plz tell
thanxs
10 years 9 months ago #2929 by Shoaib Rehmat
Replied by Shoaib Rehmat on topic error in using in 2.5
Hi ammar,
You can check the package that you select for the employer and jobseeker, in administrator and in package setting you can set how many companies and resume are allowed to them.
The following user(s) said Thank You: ammar
10 years 9 months ago - 10 years 9 months ago #2945 by ammar
Replied by ammar on topic error in using in 2.5
in my template mean custom template i am not finding the layout as in demo ,in custom template the css not working ,also same functionality like date picker in job publish date because of which i am not able to submit job etc
so how to implement this on my template
10 years 9 months ago #2954 by Super User
Replied by Super User on topic error in using in 2.5
Hi,

Most probably jQuery make conflict.

Best regards,

Ahmad Bilal
Time to create page: 0.158 seconds

Please publish modules in offcanvas position.