Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Login screen doesn't show forgotten pwd/user link

6 years 11 months ago #4739 by Dave Shipston
My JS Support Ticket login screen is currently only showing the Username, Password and "Keep me login" fields.

Shouldn't there be a link for forgotten username and/or password?

If so, is it likely to be a JS Support Ticket setting that is currently hiding these or is it more likely to be a WordPress setting somewhere?

Any help would be gratefully received.

Thanks

Dave
Attachments:
6 years 11 months ago #4744 by Eric Sadoun
Same issue here. Any help on this?
Also, after signing in or logging in, the user should be able to update his/her password.
Please, help, thanks.
6 years 11 months ago #4750 by Dave Shipston
Hi Eric,

If you tick the box to "Show toolbar when viewing site" on the user account (from the back office) then they can click in the top right of the screen to access and edit their profile, but I agree this isn't ideal.
As the user can create an account through the JS Support Ticket, I was expecting a function to edit their details through the same interface.
6 years 11 months ago #4751 by Dave Shipston
Hi Eric,

I just manually added the lost password link into the form. In case it's of any use to you, here's what I did...

Edit the logn.php file found in wp-content/plugins/js-support-ticket/modules/jssupportticket/tpls/

On line 10 I changed the <h1> tag to now read...

<h1 class="js-ticket-heading"><?php echo __('Login', 'js-support-ticket') ?><span style="float:right; font-size: 11px;"><a href=" vre.nfer.ac.uk/wgsm/wp-login.php?action=lostpassword ">Lost Password?</a></span></h1>

It's not pretty but it's good enough for me.

Hope it helps.

Dave
Time to create page: 0.062 seconds

Please publish modules in offcanvas position.