Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Resume Upload on Various Devices

11 years 2 months ago - 11 years 2 months ago #2611 by Jennifer C
Hello,

I work for a recruitment company, who recently hired a developer to create a website for us. The developer recommended Joomla with the JSJobs business version extension.

JSJobs seems to work quite well. We are still learning some of the features.

My question is:
I was just told by the developer that users who have apple devices (Macbooks, ipads and iphones) as well as android devices can navigate through our site, but will not be able to upload a resume through JSJobs.
Is this correct?
Or could it be that the developer perhaps, just does not know how to set this up?

It seems odd to have an extension that can do so many things, and not be able to allow for a file upload from these devices. Especially since I see on your website that you indicate that for the business version there is an android application:
"Android Application, job seeker and employer can perform basic functions [Business version only] New!"

-If our developer is wrong, and JSJobs does allow for these uploads can you please send me the instructions for setting this up? I will forward it to them.

-If it is true that our users cannot upload on these devices, then I have to say that I strongly suggest this be looked into ASAP as it is so important in today's world to have the ability to use any device. Our users will be frustrated if they cannot perform these uploads very easily. If my company was told about this at the start, we would likely have gone with another extension.
Can you please let me know if you are currently looking into this issue?

Thank you
11 years 1 month ago #2693 by Jennifer C
Hi,

I see you answered my question under the Android Application - which pretty much answers what I wanted to know. At least jobseekers can view jobs, and apply with a current resume to a job.

Thanks!
11 years 1 month ago #2700 by Super User
Hi,

Job seeker can view jobs and apply with his existing resume.

Best regards,

Ahmad Bilal
Time to create page: 0.433 seconds

Please publish modules in offcanvas position.