Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

How to change the phrase: "Login OR Apply as.."?

10 years 9 months ago #2967 by daniela giacchinsky
Hi,

First of all thanks for your great extension!

I have just one question: Where I can change (rewrite) this phrase: "Login OR Job Apply as a visitor"?

I really hate the word "job" and would like to write something more "beautiful" instead of this, but I could not find this phrase in the language.ini.

Can you give me a hint? :)

thanks
Daniela
10 years 9 months ago #2970 by Super User
Hi,

Change the configurations.

Admin > Configurations > Job Seeker > Vistor can apply to job: Yes

Best regards,

Ahmad Bilal
10 years 9 months ago #2971 by daniela giacchinsky
Hi Rabilal

thanks for your reply. It's actually set to " yes".

The problem is that I have another parallel login system (based on community builder), which I can not deactivate (it's necessary for my Kunena-Forum Community). So when an already "loged in" member (with a profile created in community builder and not in JSjobs) makes his very first application in the JSjobs area and push the button "apply now", he will see this notion "Please login to record your resume for future use. Login OR apply as a visitor now".
-The stupid thing is: he is already loged in! So he will be redirected to the button "logout", what can create a confusion ..

So I would like to rewrite this frase like "Log in if you alredy have a job seeker profile or apply as a new member if it's your first application".

can you tell me, where I can rewrite this phrase?
10 years 9 months ago #2973 by Lluis
components\com_jsjobs\views\jobseeker\tmpl\job_apply.php
file line 260 to 277
echo 'Please login to record your resume for future use';
        echo "<br><a href='".$finalUrl."'><strong>[b]Login[/b]</strong></a> OR <strong><a href='".$formresumelink."'>[b]Job Apply as a visitor[/b]</a></strong>";

happy day!!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: daniela giacchinsky
10 years 8 months ago #2977 by daniela giacchinsky
Thank you very much!

it has worked for me!

Cheers!
10 years 8 months ago #2979 by Lluis
if you want to see more interesting modifications jsjobs component, you can visit our web www.cadenaempleo.com
We have adapted many among the most interesting things, the registration process for employers and job seekers, management panels, including its design (css). ... long hours and hard work!
perhaps find new ideas to implement

encouragement! :)
Time to create page: 0.201 seconds

Please publish modules in offcanvas position.